San Antonio, Texas
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Growing up watching his family own and operate a small business, Joseph Munoz understands the time and commitment it takes to be successful, and how fragile the nature of owning a small business can be. Driven to exceed client expectations and build lifelong relationships, Joseph makes it his mission to protect his clients’ best interests like they were his own.
Joseph Munoz is an associate attorney at The Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC and has been a practicing attorney since 2008. Joseph grew up in San Antonio, where he attended William Howard Taft High School before earning his Bachelors in Business Management and his Masters of Business Administration from Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi. He later attended St. Mary’s University School of Law where he earned his law degree. Then, Joseph served as legal counsel for BWarner, LLC., where he advised ownership on employment law matters and the legal implications of day to day business operations. After this, Joseph served as the Senior Litigation Associate for J.A. Davis & Associate for J.A. Davis & Associates in San Antonio, Texas, where he litigated hundreds of Workers’ Compensation matters, and protected injured workers’ interests. Now working with The Cromeens Law Firm, Joseph focuses on practicing construction, business and employment law. Within these practices Joseph demonstrates a true passion for protecting the interest of small business owners and providing legal services to facilitate business growth.
“My family owned and operated a small business for years; I witnessed firsthand the time and commitment it took to make it a success and how easily it could be taken away. I deeply understand the difficulties small businesses face and the impact a successful family business can have on future generations. As an Associate Attorney at The Cromeens Law Firm I treat every client like family and strive to protect their interest as I would my own.”
– Joseph Munoz
Representative Experience & Areas of Practice
Areas of Practice
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Represented multiple general contractors in drafting master subcontract agreements.
- Acted as counsel for a multimillion-dollar service industry company.
- Represented individuals regarding lien foreclosures and lien removal.
- Litigated hundreds of workers’ compensation matters.
Education and Bar Admissions:
- Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
J.D. – 2007
- Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, Texas
MBA – 2003
B.A. – 2002
- Texas, 2008
Published Works, Honors, and Awards:
- Change Orders: Common Pitfalls
- Change Orders: Extra Work vs. Additional Work
- Change Orders: Document Everything and be Detailed
- Change Orders Webinar
Professional & Community Affiliations:
- Blue Book Network
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors Association of San Antonio
- Regional Hispanic Contractors Association
- Hispanic Contractors Association de San Antonio
- Texas Glass Association
- Fire Sprinkler Contractors Association of Texas
- American Subcontractors Association, Houston Chapter
- National Association of Minority Contractors, Houston Chapter
- Houston Contractors Association
- Greater Houston Procurement Forum
You May Not Know:
When Joseph is not practicing law, he enjoys golf, fishing, watching the Cowboys, and spending time with family and friends.