Close this search box.

Lien Attorneys

A Mechanic’s and Materialmen’s Lien is a subcontractor’s and material supplier’s best option for collecting payment. We have a 90% success rate of collections before having to foreclose on a lien, saving you costly legal fees.

At The Cromeens Law Firm, we understand construction laws.

The construction industry runs on credit, and liens are your way to secure credit on your next construction project. Anyone who provides labor and/or materials for construction, repairs of a house, and building or improvements to a property is entitled to a Mechanic’s and Materialmen’s Lien. The construction lien is crucial in protecting your right to payment through a standardized and inexpensive process. Without a lien, your next best option for securing payment is suing for breach of contract, which can become very expensive and time-consuming. An honest day’s work requires an honest day’s pay, and at The Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC, we want to ensure that you are paid for the services and materials you’ve provided. With more than 16 years of experience in liens, trust that our mechanic’s and materialmen’s lien attorneys can ensure that you receive exactly what you are owed, without a penny less! Our experienced team of collection and lien attorneys at The Cromeens Law Firm are here to help you file your liens, bond claims, and help with all your construction collection needs across the country.

What are Mechanic’s and Materialmen’s Liens?

Liens are sworn legal documents that outline the debt accrued and how much is truly owed. These documents are used by subcontractors and material suppliers as a means of guaranteeing payment for services or materials rendered. If payment isn’t made, the property owner’s credit could be negatively affected and/or ability to sell or refinance the property could be put on hold until the debt is paid and the lien is released.

Filing for an M&M lien in the State of Texas can be a very complicated process, but trust that your Texas Mechanic’s and Materialmen’s Lien attorneys at The Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC, will work hard to make sure you get paid for your services.

Affordable Flat Rate Pricing for Lien and Bond Claims in all 50 States!

Get in touch for more info

Pay As You Go Program

Starting At


We offer a pay as you go option through our general retainer, where you can pay for each step individually.

The All-Inclusive Lien Package

Starting At


Includes extensive research, collection calls to all parties, intent letters sent via certified mail, and the lien filing.

Unlimited Lien Subscription

Starting At


per month

Unlimited lien and collections support through our monthly subscription plan. Never let a job go unpaid again!

Our Promise to You

We are your partner in business and are ready to serve you. Contact our legal team to schedule your free consultation to discuss your options. Our purpose is to educate our clients on the proactive approach and defend all that you have built. We believe in you and your business; depend on The Cromeens Law Firm to protect the future of your company.