Contract Review & Creation
We Can Draft and Review Your Construction Contracts Nationwide.
A fair construction contract is your best defense!
At The Cromeens Law Firm, we are on a mission to educate contractors, subcontractors, and material suppliers across the nation on the importance of understanding what they are signing and how to create and negotiate a fair construction contract or subcontract. Our attorneys practice a proactive approach to construction and contract law so that we can prevent expensive litigation later on.
One bad construction contract or subcontract could cost you your construction business. Be informed and let us create a custom construction contract for your business or let us review your next contract before you sign. Our Construction Contract Attorneys are ready to help with the state specific laws needed for contractors in all 50 states.
Construction Contract Creation
To make sure your company’s contract is air-tight, you need one that is custom-built to suit the needs and requisites of your construction business. From general contract improvement to drafting all-new construction contracts, our contract creation team will discuss how your business functions and work to ensure you have the right contract for your construction company’s operation. Take charge of your business transactions, and protect your livelihood with a custom construction contract today.
Construction Contract Review
You can send us your construction contract or subcontract specific to your state and company and we will explain what everything means, point out all the risks, and provide suggested language to limit those risks. We can also negotiate the contract directly with the general contractor or owner if you would prefer. We understand the general contractor or owner wants that signed contract back immediately, and you are under a tight deadline; that is why we offer a guaranteed 48-hour turnaround on all *flat-fee contract reviews in all 50 states.
*Flat-fees only available for contracts 30 pages and under.
Guaranteed 2-Business-Day Turn Around on all Flat-Fee Contract Reviews Nationwide
Here at The Cromeens Law Firm, we believe in transparent pricing. We understand that to run a successful business you need to plan your expenses and a large legal bill that you weren’t anticipating isn’t fun or practical. With us you have options and can choose a payment plan that best works for your construction business.
From Contract Reviews starting at a flat rate of only $550 to Monthly Subscription Plans with unlimited legal support, The Cromeens Law Firm has a payment option that will work for you.
3 Unique Contract Service Payment Options You Can Choose From
Learn about our multiple flat-rates, monthly subscription plans, and our traditional general retainer we offer at The Cromeens Law Firm. We understand that it is crucial to plan ahead in the ever-changing construction industry. Our competitive and transparent pricing enables contractors the opportunity to depend on a bill each month so that they can focus on the important things, like running their construction company! With us you have options and can choose a payment plan that best works for your construction business nationwide.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Our Flat-Rate Construction Contract Pricing
- Contract Review (up to 15 pages) $550 – This Agreement includes one half-hour client meeting. This agreement excludes edits and negotiating after the initial contract review.
- Contract Review (up to 30 pages) $1,050 – This Agreement includes one half-hour client meeting. This agreement excludes edits and negotiating after the initial contract review.
- Contract Improvement $1,500 – This Agreement includes one half-hour client meeting, and edits & analysis of a current contract (up to 30 pages) with suggested revisions and state rules, as applicable. This Agreement also includes one additional half-hour post-consultation to review the newly revised contract. If it is determined during the initial client meeting that the contract needs to be rewritten/replaced completely, then the $1,500 fee can be applied towards an appropriate “Contract Creation” package.
- Subcontractor Contract $1,500 – This Agreement includes a consultation and the drafting of a short form subcontractor contract.
- Master Subcontract Contract $2,500 – This Agreement includes a consultation and the drafting of a long form Master Subcontract with sub-parts.
- Residential Remodel/Repair Contract $1,500 – This Agreement includes a consultation and the drafting of a contract that is specifically for pre-existing residential properties.
- Residential New Build Contract $3,000 – This Agreement includes a consultation and the drafting of a contract that is specifically for new residential properties.
- Prime Contract $3,000 – This Agreement includes a consultation and the drafting of a prime contract.