About Cromeens Law Firm
Founded in 2006, The Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC, is an established, full-service law firm serving clients across the state of Texas from our offices in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio. With a concentration in construction, real estate law, and business law, our firm is committed to providing results-driven, cost-effective, and personalized representation to each one of our clients.
Our mission is to provide exceptional customer service while helping people solve their problems, fighting for justice, and helping businesses grow and prosper. You can count on our diverse team of highly experienced attorneys to use every tool at their disposal to protect your rights in any legal matter. We proudly deliver expert advice and pride ourselves on our proven track record to obtain the best results possible, no matter what your legal needs are.
Here at The Cromeens Law Firm, we understand how important your business is to you and your livelihood. We believe firmly in helping our clients legally protect themselves and their businesses upfront so that they can prevent expensive litigation later on. While some firms may be focused on billing as many hours to the client as possible; our firm’s sole focus is to provide the best experience and end result, all while being cost-effective.
To accommodate all of our client’s needs, we offer a combination of both flat-rate pricing and the traditional general retainer. A general retainer is where a sum of money is held upfront, and then the attorney’s hourly rate is billed for the amount of time spent on the account. If you need just one thing or are new to hiring an attorney and want to test out the water, some of our flat-rate pricing may be the perfect option for you.
Some of our flat rate services include:
Construction Contract Review – Flat Rate:
- Up to 15 pages & 1 half-hour client meeting – $550
- Up to 30 pages & 1 half-hour client meeting – $1,050
* Anything over 30 pages would need a general retainer.
Construction Contract Creation – Flat Rate:
- Subcontract Agreement – $1,500
- Residential Remodel/Repair Contract – $1,500
- Master Subcontract Agreement – $2,500
- Residential New Build Contract – $3,000
- General Contractor Agreement – $3,000
Business Formation – Flat Rate:
- Incorporation – $1,500
- Employee Handbook – $3,200
Mechanic’s Lien Package – Flat Rate:
- Includes research, collection phone calls to all parties, intent letters sent via certified mail, lien filing with the county clerks offices, and reviewing the releases for the project – $1,070
Residential Title Commitment Review – Flat Rate:
- We will review the title commitment, all title exceptions, give explanations and answer any of your questions – $750
If you need more than just one thing, our general retainer may be your best option. With our general retainer you can expect the following:
- We will be your general counsel, just a phone call away to help with any of your legal needs.
- $2,500 held upfront, no matter how many cases we open for you.
- Guaranteed response within 24 hours.
- Concierge service, we will come to you!
- We can break up our lien package into 3 parts, $200-$620 each, so that you only pay for exactly what you need.
- We can handle the collections for you at only $100/hr. It is hard to be a salesperson, an account manager, and a collections person all at the same time, let us handle the collections for you.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.