As Owner/Managing Partner for The Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC, Karalynn holds more than 12 years of experience practicing construction, real estate and business law. Within her professional career, Karalynn has successfully filed more than a thousand lawsuits to foreclose or remove mechanic’s liens, with several of those being tried to a jury.
Karalynn graduated with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Criminal Justice from Carroll College, before attending the South Texas College of Law, where she received her Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree in 2004. With her extensive experience within the construction and real estate industries, Karalynn goes the extra mile, providing her clients with innovative legal strategies and services necessary to protect their rights.
As founder of the firm, Karalynn has grown The Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC, at a tremendous rate and serves as a mentor to several employees.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Real State Law
U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
I recognize that your company is a living breathing part of you and all of its creators. Your company’s creation and success are built from thousands of hours of dedication and time away from those you love and it deserves to be protected. At the Cromeens Law Firm, our true purpose is to protect and defend all that you have worked hard for and be your partner in business.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
J.D. – 2004
- Carroll College, Waukesha, Wisconsin
B.S. – 2001
Major: Criminal Justice, Psychology
- Contributor, O’Connor’s – Texas Property Code Plus, 2006 – 2009
- Author and Contributor, American Subcontractors Association, 2010 – 2011
Honors and Awards
Houstonia Magazine – 2016 Top Lawyer Award for Construction Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas State Bar Association, Construction Section
- Texas State Bar Association, Solo Practitioners Section
- Houston Bar Association, Construction Section
- American Subcontractors Association, Houston Chapter
- Association of General Contractors, Houston Chapter
Past Employment Positions
Law Office of J. Tomkins, Associate Attorney, 2004 – 2006
Location: Houston, Texas