While we can never estimate what a lawsuit will cost, certain services can be more easily determined and set at a flat rate. The World Justice Project found that 77% of people in the US didn’t get help for their legal issues in 2018. One of the main reasons for this was an uncertainty in cost and a fear that the legal costs would be exorbitant. To help break down that barrier, we are introducing flat-rate pricing for some of our most common services. For further questions, call for a free consultation.
Construction Contract Review – Flat Rate:
- Up to 15 pages & 1 half-hour client meeting – $550
- Up to 30 pages & 1 half-hour client meeting – $1,050
* Anything over 30 pages would need a general retainer.
Construction Contract Creation – Flat Rate:
- Subcontract Agreement – $1,500
- Residential Remodel/Repair Contract – $1,500
- Master Subcontract Agreement – $2,500
- Residential New Build Contract – $3,000
- General Contractor Agreement – $3,000
Business Formation – Flat Rate:
- Incorporation – $1,500
- Employee Handbook – $3,200
All Inclusive Mechanic’s Lien Package – Flat Rate:
- Includes research, collection phone calls to all parties, intent letters sent via certified mail, lien filing with the county clerks offices, and reviewing the releases for the project – $1,070
Residential Title Commitment Review – Flat Rate:
- We will review the title commitment, all title exceptions, give explanations and answer any of your questions – $750
General Retainer: If you need more than just one thing, our general retainer may be your best option. With our general retainer you can expect the following:
- We will be your general counsel, just a phone call away to help with any of your legal needs.
- $2,500 held upfront, no matter how many cases we open for you.
- Guaranteed response within 24 hours.
- Concierge service, we will come to you!
- We can break up our lien package into 3 parts, $200-$620 each, so that you only pay for exactly what you need.
- We can handle the collections for you at only $100/hr. It is hard to be a salesperson, an account manager, and a collections person all at the same time, let us handle the collections for you.