Lead Associate Attorney
Kasey is driven to navigate with her clients during trying seasons, provide solutions, and protect them on the front-end. She finds joy in resolving problems and credits her success to the hands-on approach she brings to every one of her cases. Kasey believes true success can only be achieved through honest and dedicated hard work.
Kasey Niederhofer is a Lead Associate Attorney at The Cromeens Law Firm. Kasey received her B.S. in Psychology from Abilene Christian University in 2014. From there, Kasey attended St. Mary’s School of Law- JD in 2018; after, she was admitted to practice in the state of Texas and U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas and has been licensed since 2018. Kasey does transactional work , which includes, business formation, draft/negotiate contracts, and real estate transactions. Kasey also does litigational work which includes, real estate disputes/title issues, liens/bonds, breach of contract, bankruptcy, and disputes between businesses. She works closely with people who want to create a business, subcontractors, and real estate purchasers. Kasey has worked on both sides of the law on many legal issues, so she knows the creative arguments for and against both sides.
“I practice law because I have always had a desire to help those going through difficult times in their lives. I’m thankful that the practice of law allows me to help a client through complicated, difficult, and stressful situations. It brings me joy whenever I can resolve problems for my clients no matter how big or small.”
– Kasey Niederhofer
Representative Experience & Areas of Practice
Areas of Practice
- Contract Disputes
- Business Formation
- Real Estate
- Represented subcontractors in negotiating and drafting fair, honest subcontracts.
- Reviewed and advised purchasers of the title commitment and restrictions on their property.
- Represented subcontractors in a half million-dollar case.
- Drafted complete subcontract agreement for general contractors to use with owner and subcontractors.
- Represented creditor in chapter 11 personal bankruptcy.
- Represented business in chapter 7 bankruptcy.
Education and Bar Admissions:
- Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
J.D. – 2018
- Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas
B.S. – 2014
- Texas, 2018
Published Works, Honors, and Awards:
Professional & Community Affiliations:
- Young Lawyer Committee of the Bankruptcy Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Association of Women Attorneys
- Women’s Law Association at St. Mary’s
- American Subcontractors Association, Houston Chapter
- National Association of Minority Contractors, Houston Chapter
- Houston Contractors Association
- Blue Book Network
- Greater Houston Procurement Forum
- Texas Glass Association
- Fire Sprinkler Contractors Association of Texas
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors Association of San Antonio
You May Not Know:
When Kasey is not practicing law, she enjoys reading, bird hunting, and trying new recipes. Also, herself and her husband went to the same law school and are both attorneys. Kasey also has two dogs: Chief (chocolate lab) and Abi (German shorthaired pointer).