Construction and Real Estate Law
With a deeply rooted history in construction and real estate law, The Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC, handles a variety of legal matters including:
- Collections (individual and business)
- Construction Claims
- Construction Defaults and Defects
- Contract Drafting and Disputes
- Eviction and Lease Enforcement
- General Business
- Title Issues
To accommodate all of our client’s needs, we offer a combination of both flat-rate pricing and the traditional general retainer. If you need just one thing or are new to hiring an attorney and want to test out the water, some of our flat-rate pricing may be the perfect option for you.
For real estate & construction law, we offer residential title commitment review and both contract review and contract creation at flat rates.
Residential Title Commitment Review:
- We will review the title commitment, all title exceptions, give explanations and answer any of your questions – $750
Construction Contract Review:
- Up to 15 pages & 1 half-hour client meeting – $550
- Up to 30 pages & 1 half-hour client meeting – $1,050
* Anything over 30 pages would need a general retainer.
Construction Contract Creation:
- Subcontract Agreement – $1,500
- Residential Remodel/Repair Contract – $1,500
- Master Subcontract Agreement – $2,500
- Residential New Build Contract – $3,000
- General Contractor Agreement – $3,000
If you need more than just a title commitment/contract review or creation, our general retainer may be your best option. With our general retainer you can expect the following:
- We will be your general counsel, just a phone call away to help with any of your legal needs.
- $2,500 held upfront, no matter how many cases we open for you.
- Guaranteed response within 24 hours.
- Concierge service, we will come to you!
- We can break up our lien package so that you only pay $450 at first for the research, intent letters, and collection phone calls. Then if the first process doesn’t work, $620 for filing the lien.
- We can handle the collections for you at only $100/hr. It is hard to be a salesperson, an account manager, and a collections person all at the same time, let us handle the collections for you.
We proudly deliver expert advice and cost-effective solutions to keep your focus on your business. And, we pride ourselves on our proven track record to obtain the best results possible for you no matter what your legal needs are.